Need recommendation for Grand Cayman excursion

Booman14

Hello all- My family and I will be on a cruise to Grand Cayman next month and I have been trying to find a Stingray City excursion that has only Stingray City and nothing else. Everything I have found so far has Stingray City and snorkeling, or Stingray City and Turtle Farm. We have a group of people that just want to pet the Stingray and then go shopping. Can anyone please recommend a Stingray only excursion? Thanks!

We were on RCCL's Liberty of the Seas in June and we did an excursion that was only Sting Ray City. The vendor was Marineland Tours, which you can look up on Trip Advisor or elsewhere. Very easy access in and out of the water. I had decided to book them independently and then discovered this was the vendor that RCCL uses, so I booked through the ship.

I believe that Captain Marvin's should offer a shorter and early tour that only has one short snorkel stop in addition to Stingray City.

That should still give you plenty of time afterwards.

We have been looking at these excursions that are on Catamarans. But, I am not seeing an option with a guaranteed early return.

capt marvins has a stingray and one snorkel stop tour...its about a 30 min stop. its a great tour and a good time. they dont go out of the way for the snorkel stop so it doesnt add more time to your tour other than the 30 mins they stop to let people swim. Even if you dont want to snorkel its still a nice chance to take a dip in the crystal clear waters.