Mercury 11/21/05 was AMAZING!

WeLuvCruzn

We just returned from our Mercury 11 night Mexican Riviera cruise and am happy to report that we had a wonderful experience. :D

This will be a quick review... we'll post a more detailed review ASAP.

Embarkation was extremely smooth. We actually got off the ship in San Diego to tour around for a few hours and upon our return were offered a second glass of champagne (though we tried to scoot by).

We met with a few new CC friends and had the pleasure of sharing a few tours. A good time was had by all.

The ports were great -- even ports where we were nervous about finding things to do (Manzanillo) we had a wonderful day at the beach with a cab driver coming back for us at a pre-arranged time.

Palma Sola in Acapulco was an absolute highlight -- though it is only for the adventurous (more details to follow).

In a word: Excellent. Celebrity met and exceeded our expectations. Of course, there were a few places they could improve and we will also detail those in our full review.

If you're heading out on the Mercury, you are in for a treat!!! Enjoy! We certainly did! :p

WeLuvCruzn, I'm glad that you enjoyed your cruise on Mercury.:) Pleased to hear your trip in Acapulco went well too. I'm still in withdrawal mode:( Sorry I didn't get a chance to post a review before you left, but it sounds like you had a lot of fun and I look forward to hearing all about it.

Phil

Archived