Friends and family promotion question.

glituner32

Hi everyone,

Trying to confirm that the terms and condition for the friends and family sale that royal is having right now is correct.

So I set sail next mouth and its past the final payment date. I noticed my interior room is now the same price as a balcony guarantee. So I called royal to see if they could upgrade me, normally through all my past sailings I had no issues but this time they said it had to be a New booking because the friends and family is a special sale they are having. I just would like to confirm with others on here to double check.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Trying to confirm that the terms and condition for the friends and family sale that royal is having right now is correct.

So I set sail next mouth and its past the final payment date. I noticed my interior room is now the same price as a balcony guarantee. So I called royal to see if they could upgrade me, normally through all my past sailings I had no issues but this time they said it had to be a New booking because the friends and family is a special sale they are having. I just would like to confirm with others on here to double check.

Thanks

Definitely call then back and request the the balcony guarantee room. Be persistent, and if the sales associate says no, call them back the next day.

I was able to use this sale, i am 64 days out to sail. I had an inside cabin and moved up to a junior suite for $1200 more. My ta called first time said no,and also said no such sale. Next phone call a couple of hours later sure nonproblem and we dont need to cancel and rebook. Keep calling!!!