Anthem of the Seas - 5-day New England and Canada

BirdTravels

Welcome to Bermuda!

Oops,,,, I guess we took a wrong turn at Maria. Welcome to Portland, Maine

Tomorrow in Halifax will be problematic for those who require a Canadian Visa to disembark.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

:D Enjoy Portland and Halifax. We did a boat ride around the harbor a few years back, it was nice.

Thanks for the menu pictures, they are of great interest to me!

I was surprised to see the Johnny Rocket's one, I thought that was a flat $7 charge rather than a la carte. Looked it up, and learned that Quantum class ships do the a la carte. Seems like a better deal a la carte especially if you already have a drink package, but the menu does look smaller.

Was also interesting to see that Chops American "Steakhouse" has half the menu as seafood and 3 out of 5 appetizers as seafood. Would of expected to see more BBQ offerings.

Quick question for the Anthem Veterans. They suggest you download the RQ app on your mobile device - from Google Play. I do not have a smart phone but a Kindle Fire (which I plan to use in Wiofi free ports. I do not plan to buy any internet pkg.

Since I assume the app (which I'll assume works on a Kindle) needs internet, is there any reason to load it on my Fire? Thanks. One day before we leave home.

Quick question for the Anthem Veterans. They suggest you download the RQ app on your mobile device - from Google Play. I do not have a smart phone but a Kindle Fire (which I plan to use in Wiofi free ports. I do not plan to buy any internet pkg.

Since I assume the app (which I'll assume works on a Kindle) needs internet, is there any reason to load it on my Fire? Thanks. One day before we leave home.

The basic functions of the app do not require internet. The app connects via WiFi to local servers on the ship.

This group of scans is the MOST herlpful as we can plan on where to eat when we Board Wednesday.

So is your cruise a B2B and if so, are you doing before (or after) the PLANNED 9 night to NE/Canada? Are you on our cruise leaving this Wednesday?

To answer a couple of questions,,,,

We were on a 5-day Bermuda. The two days in Bermuda were replaced with two 1-day port calls in Portland and Halifax.

We did not book a back to back. Those who did book a B2B are probably seeing the same ports two weeks in a row.