Blu Signature Cocktails

highrisesea

from the celebrity website

Blu Signature Cocktails https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/eat-and-drink/restaurants-and-cafes/blu

• Picking Season – Novo Fogo Cachaça, Lemon, Fresh Cider, Organic Apple

• Whiskey Blu – Knob Creek Bourbon, Cruz Conde, Fernet, Angostura

• Garden Breezes – Don Julio Reposado, Fresh Pineapple, Lime, Coriander, Green Chartreuse, Soda

• Spice Market – Bombay Sapphire Gin, Lemon, Chinese 5 Spices, Grapefruit, Thai Bitter, Soda

• Botanical Bliss – Ketel One Vodka, Pimm’s, Lime, Fresh Raspberry, Ginger Beer

• Nightfall Elixir – Ketel One Vodka, PX Sherry, Maple, Lemon, Fresh Strawberry, Veuve Clicquot Rich

•  

•  

•  

Garden Breezes – Don Julio Reposado, Fresh Pineapple, Lime, Coriander, Green Chartreuse, Soda

This was my pre dinner cocktail(s) every night last week on the Equinox. Or was it my post World Class bar cocktail(s)?, too hard to keep straight :)

Great cocktail, but as you all say no mention of price.I tried a couple of the others,spice market and picking season i believe, but Garden breezes came out as the winner for me. I'm going to hand my wife my expired sea pass card tonight and see what cocktail she will create for me... !!!

Who handles these drink orders...bar service, or sommelier.? Seems sommelier has enough to do with wine service. How long did it take for the drinks to arrive..and from which bar?

Cruising in BLU next week...We may try one of these new offerings if only the diff in price from Classic is charged. Otherwise , no .

My experience was the sommelier took the order. He seemed really cool with the orders and began offering us a cocktail upon arrival. It didn't seem to distract in any way. 4-5 mins for a drink to arrive seemed to be the norm

As for as the bar that made them, that's a good question. I did not see where they came from. I didn't realize that for example the cocktails at Sushi on 5, were crafted at the World Class bar. When I ordered one, he would go get the lovely lady from WCB ( who was working at Bachio in the early afternoon), and have her run over and make it. That seemed to be a bit of a pain, and it did put a strain on the night time WCB, as there were conflicting drink requirements ( WCB customers and Sushi on 5)

So maybe they were made at the ensemble lounge bar, i don't know for sure but that's the closest I think. I do not believe you can procure them anywhere else but BLU though.

Garden Breezes – Don Julio Reposado, Fresh Pineapple, Lime, Coriander, Green Chartreuse, Soda

This was my pre dinner cocktail(s) every night last week on the Equinox. Or was it my post World Class bar cocktail(s)?, too hard to keep straight :)

Great cocktail, but as you all say no mention of price.I tried a couple of the others,spice market and picking season i believe, but Garden breezes came out as the winner for me. I'm going to hand my wife my expired sea pass card tonight and see what cocktail she will create for me... !!!

LOL....in a little under three weeks, I'll try this one first. Another good reason to book Aqua. ;)

Just off the Infinity and there was a bar server that handled cocktails, bottled water and specialty coffees.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can't wait to try one of the new BLU cocktails..sailing on Inf Oct 1st

• 5 months later...

Sailing in aqua and we currently don't have a drink package. I am considering getting the classic package. Any info/idea if there are wines/coffeed/drinks I will be able to get with classic or do I need the premium package?

from the celebrity website

Blu Signature Cocktails https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/eat-and-drink/restaurants-and-cafes/blu

• Picking Season – Novo Fogo Cachaça, Lemon, Fresh Cider, Organic Apple
  • Whiskey Blu – Knob Creek Bourbon, Cruz Conde, Fernet, Angostura
  • Garden Breezes – Don Julio Reposado, Fresh Pineapple, Lime, Coriander, Green Chartreuse, Soda
  • Spice Market – Bombay Sapphire Gin, Lemon, Chinese 5 Spices, Grapefruit, Thai Bitter, Soda
  • Botanical Bliss – Ketel One Vodka, Pimm’s, Lime, Fresh Raspberry, Ginger Beer
  • Nightfall Elixir – Ketel One Vodka, PX Sherry, Maple, Lemon, Fresh Strawberry, Veuve Clicquot Rich

Great. I will try a different one the first 6 nights of my cruise and then pick my favorite the seventh night.

Laura

Whiskey Blu is our favorite. If you like Old Fashions you will like it. I have seen that they no longer use Knob Creek and now use Bulliet. Still a good bourbon and I doubt if anyone would notice.

Drink Up 🍷🍹🍸🥂🍺🍻🍾

I tried them all on my last cruise. Some were pretty good but I didn't find any that I was all that excited about. I prefer the cocktails in Sushi on 5 or the World Class Bar.