Guest Ticket Book Question

alan9945

We have received out guest ticket book for our cruise in three weeks time.

As we have booked air travel, transfers and hotels we have Inexchange vouchers for the transfers and hotels.

It states on these vouchers that additional travel information will be sent approximately 30days prior to travel.

I have contacted Customer services UK by e mail and was told that they would arrange for this to be sent separately by email.

We have received nothing a week later.

Now customer services say to take it up with my travel agent.

My travel agent says they know nothing about this and says that there is no other info required.

Do I need any other info?

Thanks

Alan

I'm not sure about UK protocol, however in the US, unless there were changes in our air or transfer arrangements the ticket book contained everything we needed. Your booklet should show flight numbers and times, have the information necessary for any transfers you may have booked through Celebrity. You will need to check in with your airline 24 hours prior to your flights and your Record Locator numbers should be in your cruise booklet to do that. You'll have to go to the airline website to check in for your flights. If you booked hotel accommodations through Celebrity your hotel reservation numbers should also be in your cruise booklets. Make sure you print out your cruise booklet and take it with you. Here's a tip. When you're onboard ship we always go to the Concierge and ask to have our airline check-in for our return flight done. The concierge has printed out our boarding passes and we've gotten them the last night.