IOTS - New Indian menu? Recent specialty restaurant reviews?

CP3o

I think I've read something about a new Indian menu but may have been a test? Not sure what ship but wondered if any updates?

Also, might vary by ship but Chops was getting disappointing reviews a while back. Any recent cruisers try it or Gio on IOTS?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Tried Chops on the Liberty, right after Harvey. Don't waste your money, even with us using our D+ BOGO, was a waste of money. Wife' had to return the shrimp appetizer, shrimp tasted hard & old. My meal was grisly & tough, could not eat it. Everything on the menu was also available in the MDR. Of course they still billed us.

Wow, so disappointing. I was on IOTS in December and food at chops was good but service poor. Giovanni's had bad food but good service, it was odd, have always been happy at specialty restaurants in the past .

Bummer can't pay a little more and get good quality.

I think I've read something about a new Indian menu but may have been a test? Not sure what ship but wondered if any updates?

Also, might vary by ship but Chops was getting disappointing reviews a while back. Any recent cruisers try it or Gio on IOTS?

Thanks

We were on Independence in April for 3 nights and had 3 nights in Giovanni's and have to say the food and service was fantastic​.

RCI D+. Princess Elite.P&O Atlantic.

The new separate Indian menu was on Jewel and I’ve had it confirmed that the trail will be on for the TA too Bob!

Navigator turned Sabor into an Indian restaurant whilst she is in the [emoji636], assume this will change back after her TA.

Both Indie and Navigator when in the U.K. have slightly altered menus which always feature an Indian option in the MDR.

Bob:have you ever seen the Celery menu?!

fb74b70328dfa96b2decbf85ad1dcd82.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The new separate Indian menu was on Jewel and I’ve had it confirmed that the trail will be on for the TA too Bob!

Navigator turned Sabor into an Indian restaurant whilst she is in the [emoji636], assume this will change back after her TA.

Both Indie and Navigator when in the U.K. have slightly altered menus which always feature an Indian option in the MDR.

Bob:have you ever seen the Celery menu?!

Thanks for the good news about the TA! Just hoping the TA does happen, since it's scheduled to go to San Juan.

I believe I saw the Celery menu on our last TA.

Thanks

DH and I were on Indy in June. Both Chops and Giovannis were very good. Chops was our favourite but the food was great in both, as were the servers. We had the dining package and ate in those restaurants multiple times as well as Chef's Table (outstanding) on one night.

Don't know about the Indian menu as we didn't go to the MDR at all.