Escape the Rubicon on Harmony

dedosr

We did the one on the Anthem a couple of weeks ago and apparently that is the same as original, so as Harmony is a newer ship, I can't believe that would have changed yet. Also, one of the people on our 'team' said they had done Escape the Rubicon, so surely, if they had changed the game they would change the name as well.

Simon

We were on Harmony last week and did the Rubicon. There were 8 of us and we made it out with 2+ minutes to spare:) I have no idea if it is the same on all the other RC ships (do all the RC ships have Rubicon now?) Was it a room with a large navigation "thing" in the ceiling? That's all I'm saying as this does not reveal anything.

For those who have not tried the Rubicon, I would strongly encourage it if you want to have lots of fun!!!

Wee you able to book it in advance through the cruise planner?

On the Anthem, it never appeared on the planner, so had to do it as soon as we got on the ship in Boleros on deck 4...there are 6 people there with laptops to book all your 'entertainment ' if you haven't done it online.

Simon