Medical equipment

mommao729

i have to bring an enebulizer machine. Can I pack it in my luggage with the liquids so I don't have to carry it with me? Or do I have to bring a carry on bag?

I have to bring my enebulizer machine with me when I cruise. Carry it with you, on one of the cruise I left if on the floor when I stopped to eat. Forgot about it until that evening, I went to customer service and they had it. Have fun.

What the heck is an "enebulizer" machine???

I know what a nebulizer is, but have never heard of an enebulizer.

I carried on my nebulizer with no issues at all......No idea if a enebulizer is something else or a spelling error.

All medical equipment and medications should be carried on with you, they should also be carried off on the day disembark. Don't pack them the night before and set them out you won't have access until you get off the ship and find your bag.

Suggestion: Put a label on your carry ons with your name and cabin number.

Masking tape works for this.

Or you could print additional luggage tags from your online check-in form and tag with this.

Just be sure to keep the bag with you so some porter does not grab it when you arrive at the port.

i have to bring an enebulizer machine. Can I pack it in my luggage with the liquids so I don't have to carry it with me? Or do I have to bring a carry on bag?

It's considered durable medical equipment and you should carry it on. It does not count as a carry on and the airlines should not charge you for it as well. However if you don't feel like carrying it on, pack it tightly and wrapped with some clothes to prevent breakage. You know how "gentle" the people are with our luggage!! I'm a respiratory therapist so I answer this question often with my patients.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums