Latitude Points

kfnesq

OK, so I'm fairly certain I know the answer to this, but JUST in case I missed some big secret....there's no other way to get Latitude points other than sailing, right? At the end of our cruise in October, we will be one short to getting to the next level; I was just curious if there's any other way to earn (just ONE, haha) latitude points. You know, like you can buy extra airline miles....? It's no big deal at all, and I don't think jumping a level is worth buying any points but I figured I would ask if there's other ways to get them. Thanks!

OK, so I'm fairly certain I know the answer to this, but JUST in case I missed some big secret....there's no other way to get Latitude points other than sailing, right? At the end of our cruise in October, we will be one short to getting to the next level; I was just curious if there's any other way to earn (just ONE, haha) latitude points. You know, like you can buy extra airline miles....? It's no big deal at all, and I don't think jumping a level is worth buying any points but I figured I would ask if there's other ways to get them. Thanks!

Sail in the Haven and you get double! Or, book a latitudes inside offer, or book a sailing applicable to the extra point per night promo!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Depending on how long ago you booked, you may be moved up a level even though your technically "short"... For example, I cruised on the Escape a couple of months ago (booked last year, prior to the changes) When I returned home I logged in to find myself Platinum with only 77 points...

Depending on how long ago you booked, you may be moved up a level even though your technically "short"... For example, I cruised on the Escape a couple of months ago (booked last year, prior to the changes) When I returned home I logged in to find myself Platinum with only 77 points...

Interesting! I have not heard this before. When I booked my upcoming cruise it would have put us at gold, and I was disappointed a few weeks later when they changes the program, and we would still be short 7 points. Now I'm hopeful we will be gold after we cruise!

Interesting! I have not heard this before. When I booked my upcoming cruise it would have put us at gold, and I was disappointed a few weeks later when they changes the program, and we would still be short 7 points. Now I'm hopeful we will be gold after we cruise!

I had booked 3 cruises prior to the change!:D We did get the double points on our first cruise, post change. Our next cruise at the end of October, double points for booking a year out, old rules, will get us to platinum!!!!

We were also short (or so I thought), but evidently since we had booked our cruise prior to the Latitudes changes, I became Platinum with only 78 points. My kids are short by 2 points to getting to the next level (gold). So, we added my son to our 3 day Nov. cruise so he will go up a level. I haven't figured out how to get my daughter up a level before we have a 7 day cruise in May, as her school schedule limits when she can cruise. Such is life! (But I'm thankful for such a great life, that we can cruise AT ALL!)

I cruised NCL at least 100+ days and they say they have no record of my cruises, so I'll be a Newbie on my next cruise!

Great Customer Service!

call up NCL and tell them you want to merge latitude accounts together. mostly likely the current ncl account you are using has no history of your past cruises

We were one point short of Platinum on a cruise last year. As we were planning to purchase Cruise Next certificates anyway, I mentioned our situation to the Cruise Next director. He gave us the extra perk (a couple of dinners at one of the specialty restaurants)