Set Sail Pass, when to print. How many days out??

DISFANS3

I am looking for info on the Set Sail pass, How many days out before cruise can you print out the Set sail Pass?? Going on the Freedom in Jan 2018. Thanks..

You can complete the online check-in no earlier than 90 days before the cruise. Once the cruise is paid in full and you have completed the online check-in, you can print the SetSail pass.

We are sailing in mid-November and as noted before were able to complete the online check in and print the SetSail ... having the docs in hand makes the trip seem "more real".

One item that I could not find online -- can anyone direct me to the place online where we can do the Waivers? I know we can wait until onboard to complete those, but I'm just OCD / Anal enough to want to get it done now.

Thanks in advance,

Michael

We are sailing in mid-November and as noted before were able to complete the online check in and print the SetSail ... having the docs in hand makes the trip seem "more real".

One item that I could not find online -- can anyone direct me to the place online where we can do the Waivers? I know we can wait until onboard to complete those, but I'm just OCD / Anal enough to want to get it done now.

Thanks in advance,

Michael

Not sure waivers can be done online on all ships. As I recall, it was the same web page where online check-in was completed.

Not sure waivers can be done online on all ships. As I recall, it was the same web page where online check-in was completed.

Ok, thank you sir ... I'll go back and double check the website, and if necessary we'll wait until onboard.

Cheers,

Michael

Bob is correct. Set sail pass is usually accessible 90 days out from your cruise departure date.

Once all information is entered you are able to print the Set Sail pass.

I believe folks who are saying 45 days may be mixing it up with Cruise Documents. These are usually available for printing 45 days out although it does seem to vary. I have had them available for printing 109 days out and my most recent cruise they were not available until 18 days out.

Printing the cruise documents is not necessary.