Tender islands-Eastern Carribean

MarvelMania

There is seldom a need to be "1st off" at any port. We generally eat a leisurely breakfast, then head to the tender...and get on the next one. Let the "hurry ups" go, and then it's easy-peezy!

Yeah you are right. I’m just worried though cause we have an excursion booked. Do they let people with excursions off before everyone else?

Yeah you are right. I’m just worried though cause we have an excursion booked. Do they let people with excursions off before everyone else?

If it's a tendered port you'll get a notice in your mailbox that will tell you where to muster on the ship for your excursion. On Pride back in July we had a cabana at HMC and recvd a notice to muster in the Taj Mahal. We also had FTTF, and that notice told us to muster in the Butterflies Lounge - both groups were on the first tender. Otherwise, if you're moored to a pier, you'll be told where to meet your group (ex. Grand Turk excursions meet in a large courtyard that you'll find yourself in after you go through the duty free shop. There will be folks holding signs for the different groups).

If it's a tendered port you'll get a notice in your mailbox that will tell you where to muster on the ship for your excursion. On Pride back in July we had a cabana at HMC and recvd a notice to muster in the Taj Mahal. We also had FTTF, and that notice told us to muster in the Butterflies Lounge - both groups were on the first tender. Otherwise, if you're moored to a pier, you'll be told where to meet your group (ex. Grand Turk excursions meet in a large courtyard that you'll find yourself in after you go through the duty free shop. There will be folks holding signs for the different groups).

Oh okay that makes sense. So I’m thinking I really don’t need Faster to the Fun lol