Ports of Call Azamara Singapore to Hong Kong

Has anyone done the Azamara cruise from Singapore to Hong Kong?

I have booked a 14 day cruise from Singapore to HK from 9/12. I am not clever enough to put itinerary on here.

I would appreciate suggestions for independent travel/guides.

Bangkok - up river ferry from Bangkok, and cooking class/ shopping at market for ingredients, etc. (I have visited Bangkok on land travel several times)

HCMC - cooking class/shopping at market for ingredients. Half day tour (first visit)

Da Nang (Hue and Hoi An)

Halong Bay Hanoi

Has anyone done the Azamara cruise from Singapore to Hong Kong?

I have booked a 14 day cruise from Singapore to HK from 9/12. I am not clever enough to put itinerary on here.

I would appreciate suggestions for independent travel/guides.

Bangkok - up river ferry from Bangkok, and cooking class/ shopping at market for ingredients, etc. (I have visited Bangkok on land travel several times)

HCMC - cooking class/shopping at market for ingredients. Half day tour (first visit)

Da Nang (Hue and Hoi An)

Halong Bay Hanoi

Has no-one done independent travel in these ports of call?

You may have more luck on the Asia-Ports of call board

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70

Lots of private tours have been arranged from there. We have stuck to ships tours when we have called due to the distance from the Cities that the ships have to berth .

Thanks David

I have read some fabulous tips on this thread, in the past, about things which appealed to me, such as cooking, etc. But, of course, I didn't need to know then.

I have started to research library books, look at the Asia Ports of call, as well as my roll call.

Thanks David

I have read some fabulous tips on this thread, in the past, about things which appealed to me, such as cooking, etc. But, of course, I didn't need to know then.

I have started to research library books, look at the Asia Ports of call, as well as my roll call.

Having visited Bangkok several times you will be well aware of the traffic congestion there. We stuck to ships tours as the ship wont leave till you get back.

Having visited Bangkok several times you will be well aware of the traffic congestion there. We stuck to ships tours as the ship wont leave till you get back.

Yes, that is why I plan to stick to the river. I did a fabulous public ferry day trip up river, but it only went on Sundays, so I need to research something similar. I also read about a cooking school on the river. Now to find ways to do both.

I also learnt not to take tuk tuks in Bangkok, as I ended up with a very sore throat, from laughing too much.