Platinum/Diamond VIP Offer??

jwjax

I discovered this offer last night, found a cruise that we had been looking at, and thought "Hmm...kind of a good price." This morning, I can't replicate the same price. Frustrating!

When you click on the calendar, it comes up blank today. Is that what you're seeing?

CeleBrat

I have had no luck trying select anything on the web page for this Offer?

It seems that all options are not active??

Anyone else had any issues with the offer?

I agree. I just happened to notice the offer in "my VIFP offers" online which showed only one October sailing on the calendar, but by the time I got the notifying email the next day, nothing showed online. When I pulled up the offer the next day, the only page that would load is October, and there were no offers showing available. I expected if the offer had expired or was otherwise no longer available, the advertisement on Carnival's website would have been removed, but it has not been removed. The offer remains on Carnival's website, but no options are available. Sounds like crummy, delayed IT to me.

Carnival often makes nice offers, but limits the numbers of cabins on any given sailing. They post them to be visible to selected VIFP numbers but don't send you a text, tweet, or Email that they are there. Sometimes they send postal mail pieces, but they arrive long after the tasty deals are "sold out."

I wish they would text or Email, and reveal how many cabins are available. This makes it possible to check with swmbo and HR before making a deposit. Sometimes you must strike on sight, other times you may linger and carefully consider the deal and if it fits for you.