current drink package pricing

There is a weekend sale RIGHT NOW for many things, including the deluxe beverage package.

The discount is not the same on all cruises.

The included cruises are from October 15 2017 to February 28 2018.

On my January cruise, the price is $41. On my February cruise, it's $44.

Even the refreshment package is on sale. $18 instead of the regular $26.

I booked onboard for Symphony for 2018 got given some obc and prepaid tips. Then I checked the website and for £28 per cabin on the current deal against my previous price you could get the full drinks package. Rang RCI we had two cabins booked as travelling with friends we kept the same cabin and booking no ref for £56 all in extra wwe had the full drinks package for 7 days for all four of us.

Result!!

Our friends in the other cabin had called earlier and had asked and the employee said no you could only buy the drinks package on top. I called and got another answer.

We are all very happy but it seems to depend on who you speak to.

There is a weekend sale RIGHT NOW for many things, including the deluxe beverage package.

We are sailing in two weeks and again at Thanksgiving. When I log onto my cruise planner I am not seeing any sale prices on anything.

Do I need to go all the way to the end of purchasing for sale price to show up??

We are sailing in two weeks and again at Thanksgiving. When I log onto my cruise planner I am not seeing any sale prices on anything.

Do I need to go all the way to the end of purchasing for sale price to show up??

No, you should see the sale price before you add the purchase to your shopping cart.

Bob, Carol:

Forgive the utter redundancy, but after the sheer exhaustion this week of trying to find a hotel room (11/25/17 cruise....which Carol WOULD'VE been with us! :D But darn good excused absence!!) and FINALLY seeing that SWA is restoring full flight service on Saturday, 7 October, I wanted to confirm for the umpteenth - and hopefully - last time that D+ discount for deluxe beverage package is, in fact, 30%.

The sale on my Cruise Planner is $44 or 20% off of the onboard price which, of course, makes the current on-board price $55. And, of course, as usual, AS ALWAYS, Royal may well change that price before the actual voyage occurs.

So if my poor mathematical skills are at least somewhat accurate, I'd be better off waiting to buy the package on board with the D+ discount.

Or would I?

I turn to you two legendary mavens for guidance...

:)

VR,

T Lex

Bob, Carol:

Forgive the utter redundancy, but after the sheer exhaustion this week of trying to find a hotel room (11/25/17 cruise....which Carol WOULD'VE been with us! :D But darn good excused absence!!) and FINALLY seeing that SWA is restoring full flight service on Saturday, 7 October, I wanted to confirm for the umpteenth - and hopefully - last time that D+ discount for deluxe beverage package is, in fact, 30%.

The sale on my Cruise Planner is $44 or 20% off of the onboard price which, of course, makes the current on-board price $55. And, of course, as usual, AS ALWAYS, Royal may well change that price before the actual voyage occurs.

So if my poor mathematical skills are at least somewhat accurate, I'd be better off waiting to buy the package on board with the D+ discount.

Or would I?

I turn to you two legendary mavens for guidance...

:)

VR,

T Lex

If the onboard price is $55, then your price onboard with the 30% D+ discount would be $38.50, which would make it better to wait to purchase until you are onboard.

If the onboard price is $55, then your price onboard with the 30% D+ discount would be $38.50, which would make it better to wait to purchase until you are onboard.

I agree.

And we are at T- one week and counting. I'm heading down to Virginia on Sunday to wait it out. :)

I heard about the sale and checked pricing for my Freedom cruise out of San Juan in June. The price says $55/day. No mention of sale, so I'm thinking this is regular price. Also, it does make me add the drink package for both my husband and myself. $908. Doesn't sound like a deal to me. 😕

That's what I calculated. Thanks O Wondrous

Oracle!!!

You really are an encyclopedia of Royal.

Or perhaps better phrase is a Royal encyclopedia!! :D

VR,

T Lex

I wish my Allure August cruise alcohol package was on sale. Still $55 or something like that a day and I have to purchase for three people. Gggrrrr

Still hoping I will see a sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our January Liberty cruise is discounted to the $44+tax for the next couple days. However, the new policy applies charging both adults. I find this policy unfair and a bit discriminatory - I do not drink and my DIL is nursing so does not drink. As much as my husband and son would prefer the package, it would not appear cost effective.

I wonder if there is anyone at RCCL that can grant exceptions?

I heard about the sale and checked pricing for my Freedom cruise out of San Juan in June. The price says $55/day. No mention of sale, so I'm thinking this is regular price. Also, it does make me add the drink package for both my husband and myself. $908. Doesn't sound like a deal to me. 😕

Your cruise is outside the time period I posted.

Our January Liberty cruise is discounted to the $44+tax for the next couple days. However, the new policy applies charging both adults. I find this policy unfair and a bit discriminatory - I do not drink and my DIL is nursing so does not drink. As much as my husband and son would prefer the package, it would not appear cost effective.

I wonder if there is anyone at RCCL that can grant exceptions?

Yes, there are exceptions. You must call C&A to book. 800-526-9723

You could also switch the way the cabins are booked. Put the two men in one cabin and the two women in the other. Just switch when you get on board.

How often does this sale happen? We don't sale until August 2018 so we have time, but 3 adults means $1,300+ just to cover drinks. Yikes. What does it cost to just order something like rum and coke, or a basic glass of chardonnay? I can't see really drinking as much on an Alaskan cruise (which is where we are headed) as say the Caribbean. Any advice???

I wish my Allure August cruise alcohol package was on sale. Still $55 or something like that a day and I have to purchase for three people. Gggrrrr

Still hoping I will see a sale.

If this "sale" really gets a lot of people to book the package, and meets whatever sales goals the beancounters at RC have in mind, they are likely to repeat it. Just keep checking.

how often does this sale happen? We don't sale until august 2018 so we have time, but 3 adults means $1,300+ just to cover drinks. Yikes. What does it cost to just order something like rum and coke, or a basic glass of chardonnay? I can't see really drinking as much on an alaskan cruise (which is where we are headed) as say the caribbean. Any advice???

$8 - $10/$12.

That's what I calculated. Thanks O Wondrous

Oracle!!!

You really are an encyclopedia of Royal.

Or perhaps better phrase is a Royal encyclopedia!! :D

VR,

T Lex

You're welcome. The only think I don't know for sure is the onboard price.

Liberty of the Seas January 1018 now charges all stateroom adults. Although I understand the issue they are trying to address, I feel it's a very unfair practice to non-drinkers sharing a cabin with someone who enjoys a drink.

I have seen policy changes rolled back when the receive a significantly negative response fro Cruise Critic members and others.