Celtic Thunder Charter Nov.6

nolimits

We r D+ on Royal,Our daughter is challenged and is crazy about Celtic Thunder and all Irish Music.As frequent cruisers ,We like to plan all our moves.But there is limited info at this point, We've done a couple of Carnival Cruises yrs ago, But have never been on a charter Cruise What can we expect,

Drink packages

Specialty restaurants

Excursions

We know there is concerts and entertainment from Charter although know schedule as of yet.

Thank You,

Will carnival offer drink packages ?

We also need schedules of shows and concert on Beach so we can plan excursions.?

Are there specialty restaurants onboard?

And how would you book these things in advance on Charter

Carnival Sensation is one of the small ships of Carnival. There are no specialty restaurants onboard.. Although the blurb includes hairdryers in the staterooms, do not plan on one unless you book a suite. Whether or not drink packages are offered is up to the chartering company. I noted a few differences from the regular cruise: They have two assigned dining times - no any time dining - but tables are not assigned.

Mahogany Bay is a Carnival created stop with private beach. Like a private island, but the food isn't free on shore.

I have never been on a charter, but I doubt you will get a performance schedule until you are onboard, unless the company sends you one. Carnival has nothing to do with the scheduling. EM

I did the Celtic Thunder/Monsters of Rock alumni cruise three years ago but it was on MSC not Carnival. I can tell you that the schedule came out four days before the cruise and there were books with tickets in them for drinks for purchase. But again, that was three years ago and it was on MSC so not sure how it will be three years later and on Carnival.