Feedback on Haven Room

stone1061

Im thinking about trying for an upgrade to a Haven Forward Facing Penthouse with balcony (H7). I would like some feedback on this room :-) Is the balcony any bigger than a standard balcony room? Also, travelling with an 11 & 13 yr old. Are we able to use the haven pool with them or is this adults only? Thank you for any insight/thoughts you may share with me in making this decision.

haven is all ages. on the BA there was one kids hot tub and one adult one that i saw enforced. needlessly though. literally no one else wanted to get in nor was around and i think they kid and dad should have been allowed to play.

haven is all ages. on the BA there was one kids hot tub and one adult one that i saw enforced. needlessly though. literally no one else wanted to get in nor was around and i think they kid and dad should have been allowed to play.

the kid and dad can play in the kids hot tub. when you start making exceptions, that's wrong. adult only means adult only.

Im thinking about trying for an upgrade to a Haven Forward Facing Penthouse with balcony (H7). I would like some feedback on this room :-) Is the balcony any bigger than a standard balcony room? Also, travelling with an 11 & 13 yr old. Are we able to use the haven pool with them or is this adults only? Thank you for any insight/thoughts you may share with me in making this decision.

The H7 balconies are by far the smallest balconies of any Haven suite. They are roughly the same size as standard balconies and partially built into the hull. They include upgraded patio furniture as found in other Haven suites, but no loungers.

The Haven is for all ages. It was created with families in mind.

Which ship are you looking at?

Be aware that there is a HC H7 stateroom that is one large room and large bathroom (to accommodate a wheelchair) instead of a separate living-room/bedroom setup like the others. Also, be aware that the H7 directly under the bridge will have a partially enclosed balcony.

We love the H7 because you get a separate living room. And it is relatively close to the Havens. The Havens courtyard is open to all. Enjoy!