Halloween on the Star Princess

snuffypuffs

We are going on the Star October 25th to Hawaii. The ship will be in Honolulu on Halloween from 7AM to 11PM. Was wondering if they are having Halloween parties/activities that night. With being in port all day,some people will be in town until boarding time doing other tours/activities. I have also heard they bring local entertainers to do a Hawaii show that evening. I just can not see all this happening in one night. I would hope they would have a Halloween party the night before. thanks for any info.

Every time I have been in Honolulu there has been a local Hawaiian cultural show. Halloween party or not you will find some passengers dressed up. Staff may also be dressed up. It is possible they could have a Halloween themed party on another evening. Don't expect too much. It will be the standard 60 to 90min. party with regular dancing, probably line dancing, maybe a few games.

I reckon they would put on the Hallowe'en festivities just the same, no matter if it is a long port day.

A few years ago I was on a cruise on October 31st when the ship was in San Francisco for an extended evening port time (I think until 11pm); and the party was on for those that wanted to participate. Lots of passengers did dress up in costume and so did many of the crew.

Cheers.