Is there any incentive now to book 9 months in advance

pinklady65

Only 'incentive' is being able to have the biggest choice of rooms. Probably key if you want a specific location.

Yep we booked 4 weeks ago for next October to get a specific large balcony room on the ships bump. These go fast and we also got a great price which has went up $150pp already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they only offer me single points, I am going to call NCL and quote "Numersguy" and say he told me I get double points.;p

We booked the cruise on December 28th, 2016 for our sailing date of December 28th, 2017. With what I have heard from posters here, I hope to get my double points. Thanks for your input.

I am pretty sure that NCL have said that those points for booking over 9 months in advance will still be awarded as long as the cruise was booked before the change in conditions. I hope so because we should have 30 points due after the next cruise. A 10 night cruise booked 12 months in advance and as an Insider deal. Should take us within reach of Platinum and with a cruise on the Bliss booked too, that should do it. :D

A question about the double points that the OP brought up....

We booked a cruise a year in advance when NCL was still offering double points. This cruise is for this coming December. Will we be entitled to the double points since it was the offer when we made the booking or will they only offer us the single points since the policy changed prior to us actually taking the cruise?

If you didn't make any changes then you should still get the 2x points