Feb 25 2018 Oasis itinerary change???

This cruise was originally an Eastern route going to Nassau - St. Maarten - San Juan.

When we looked today it now shows Nassau, Cozumel, Costa Maya.

The Western Oasis routes for Feb are showing Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel.

What the heck??? They are changing our Eastern route to a further West route than the Western now for February???

The 2 Allure Eastern routes in February still show Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Kitts, and St Maarten as ports it is sailing to that month.

I am hoping this is in error, but afraid it is not. We are on the Allure right now and had so many itinerary changes. We ended up this week going to Nassau - Cozumel - Nassau.

We will be making some calls when we return home from this cruise. I'm afraid we will have to cancel the Feb cruise if it is going back to Mexico again.

Our Oasis cruise March 11 2018 is also showing this itinerary yet when I go into the cruise planner it's still showing the San Juan, St. Maarten itinerary.

Hopefully this is just a website issue and is a result of them changing a couple of itineraries in October and those changes affecting the database. I really can't see them making changes this far in advance without seeing how the islands recover.

Edit. Just checked more on the website and they have changed the itineraries until the end of April (6 months) so maybe it is a legitimate change.

We sail on Oasis next week. Our itinerary changed on the website after Irma. It ended up being something completely different. I wouldn't fret about it until you get communication about an itinerary change from Royal Caribbean.

San Juan port is already open and St Maarten will start accepting ships on 11/11. Odds are you'll be sticking with your original itinerary.

• 4 weeks later...

We were on adventure in July and the website kept showing that our itinerary had changed. I called Royal multiple times in regards to the itinerary change and they claimed it was a glitch in the website. This went on for several months. It would show one itinerary and then another and royal claimed every time I called that it was a glitch. The day before we were set to board we got an email around 6pm stating that the itinerary had in fact been changed. It was very annoying because obviously they knew long before the email was sent.