Your time dining on Vista info please.

Produce123

Hi there. My girlfriend and I have your time dining next month on the Vista. Do I go directly to the Main Dining Room between my time of 530 to 9? I read that sometimes you have to get a slip from a different location? Please help out. Thanks.

You go to deck 5 when you want to have dinner. They will give you a table number and then you go down to deck 3. It is a much better way to alleviate crowding around the entrance to the dining room since there is not much room there. The line moves very fast and there are usually two or three people giving out tables and one person roaming through the line with an ipad. You can request the same table and waitstaff if you find you like them. Only one person needs to get in line. Have a great cruise.

We did not like having to report to deck 5 and found it overly bureaucratic. Unnecessary extra step. They area where you line up on 5 is a small kiosk wedged in between the coffee bar and photo shop and does not seem like it was originally intended for its current purpose. But we did love the dining.

We did not like having to report to deck 5 and found it overly bureaucratic. Unnecessary extra step. They area where you line up on 5 is a small kiosk wedged in between the coffee bar and photo shop and does not seem like it was originally intended for its current purpose. But we did love the dining.

its necessary because the area outside of the dining room is very small. Imagine all those people that are getting checked in standing in that area for their dinner.

The most crowdest time is after 7:15 that line gets long so head to dinner around 7 and beat that line

Never found it to be a problem to wait on deck 5 and then go down to 3. Look for the Taste Bar for some appetizers while you wait! First elegant night is always very crowded with the longest wait - try to go a little early that night and be patient. The lobster tails (order a double portion), shrimp and prime rib are worth a little extra wait.

its necessary because the area outside of the dining room is very small. Imagine all those people that are getting checked in standing in that area for their dinner.

The most crowdest time is after 7:15 that line gets long so head to dinner around 7 and beat that line

Both areas are small. It still doesn't make sense to me to have to go to one small area and then have to go up to the dining room. Ncl just has people check in right at the dining room and it works fine.