TV and Movies in cabin on Anthem?

What kind of starting are on the in cabin TV? We have sailed only in NCL previously and they have all the news outlets, a channel with free movies, about 10 or so that keep roasting for free, and a pay per view channel.

Thanks in advance.

You may want to check your auto correct so that you are communicating what you think you are.

Anthem has an on demand movie system. The only free movie channel was for Dreamworks movies. The TV channels as of early September consisted of ESPN and a variety of Turner networks (CNN, HLN, TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, etc.), a Red Bull extreme sports channel, and the usual variety of ship-based promotional channels. There were also several foreign language channels that showed dubbed American TV shows on a loop. There has been talk of them mixing up the channels such as offering Fox News and MSNBC instead of CNN, so the lineup may change by the time you sail.

Anthem has an on demand movie system. The only free movie channel was for Dreamworks movies. The TV channels as of early September consisted of ESPN and a variety of Turner networks (CNN, HLN, TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, etc.), a Red Bull extreme sports channel, and the usual variety of ship-based promotional channels. There were also several foreign language channels that showed dubbed American TV shows on a loop. There has been talk of them mixing up the channels such as offering Fox News and MSNBC instead of CNN, so the lineup may change by the time you sail.

Thank you. I appreciate your time to get back to me. We will be fine with that line up.

Who spends time in the cabin watching TV?:)

Seriously, the channels are basically what I've seen on other lines, NCL and Carnival for example. All I need is a news channel in case something happens, and a movie channel

On another note, are the HDMI ports on the TVs in the rooms accessible and the input for them is enabled? I'd like to bring some shows i have saved up on my devices and watch them on the bigger screen. Or even look at some pictures that way.

Who spends time in the cabin watching TV?:)

Seriously, the channels are basically what I've seen on other lines, NCL and Carnival for example. All I need is a news channel in case something happens, and a movie channel

On another note, are the HDMI ports on the TVs in the rooms accessible and the input for them is enabled? I'd like to bring some shows i have saved up on my devices and watch them on the bigger screen. Or even look at some pictures that way.

I find it odd that you ask "Who spends time in the cabin watching TV?" and then ask if you can plug in a device to watch shows you brought with. That seems like very opposing ideas.

I find it odd that you ask "Who spends time in the cabin watching TV?" and then ask if you can plug in a device to watch shows you brought with. That seems like very opposing ideas.

It was an obviously failed attempt at humor (which is why I said..."seriously"). We don't spend too much time watching TV. Usually when we come up to shower for dinner is when we watch while the shower is occupied. I do think it would be nice to look at our photos on a larger screen.