Mrs Mosca

Lilian Mosca

I think it's too late for you to do it (by paying); but, there's always a tiny possibility you may find you've been upgraded (gratis) when you check-in. Don't get your hopes up, or hold your breath though. ;)

I'd say at this point it would be next to impossible. Ships usually sail full, so there will not likely be any cabins available to upgrade to. May I ask why you waited so long to try for an upgrade? A week ago, you might have been successful! I see this is your first post so welcome to Cruise Critic. Perhaps you could try calling Princess just on the off chance someone cancelled at the last minute. Bon voyage!

Most cruises I have been on are of the longer re-positioning type and there has been a notice at the Guest Services desk about the ship being full and there are no cabins available. This may be just to deter guests asking!!!! However if you see this and do ask be prepared for a very cold shoulder.