Quality of Ameneties

letap

Are the soaps, shampoo, and conditioner in the cabins of good quality? or are they cheap motel grade? I am asking because I would like to know if I should bring my own for the cruise. Thanks in advance

I suggest bringing your own. If you are staying in a JS or higher, you will receive more than just shampoo/conditioner and soap. You'll get shampoo, seperate conditioner, Q-tips, cotton balls, lotion, lip balm, one of those sponge like body scrubbers and a shower cap.

###

If your a simple guy/gal like myself the soap takes the dirt off and the shampoo gets what is left of my hair clean. However if you are high maintenance person like my wife then you will need to bring all your own supplies. I still can not see all the need for so many products that at times I do with just that silly cheap hotel grade bar of soap.

We always take our own when traveling. I have travel sized plastic bottles (get them at the drug store or Wally World) and I fill them at home. They don't take up much room and if you have sensitive skin it's a must. We don't use scented soaps ...not even laundry detergent.

Are the soaps, shampoo, and conditioner in the cabins of good quality? or are they cheap motel grade? I am asking because I would like to know if I should bring my own for the cruise. Thanks in advance

Since you are a young female, TAKE YOUR OWN. That stuff doesn't take up much room in the luggage, and it's not that heavy. You will be very happy to have your own familiar products.

Archived