Doing the Pre Cruise Doc Dance

sunflower1972

What is in the pre cruise package?? We sail Jan 14th and haven't gotten anything yet!!

We are leaving on the Caribbean on the 14th- are you on the same cruise?Our TA just post express our packet and we should have it by Monday that is if Canada Post on tout de suite or a.s.a.p.

<<We are leaving on the Caribbean on the 14th- are you on the same cruise?Our TA just post express our packet and we should have it by Monday that is if Canada Post on tout de suite or a.s.a.p.>>

Are you sailing on the Sun, Leaving port Dec. 18th? If so we'll be on the same ship :) We are from Victoria, maybe we'll run into each other.

I'm getting concerned. Our cruise is Jan 13th and no Docs yet. If anyone else is on the Coral the 13th let me know whether or not you've received your Docs.

Susan

Hi Tandy , I would call your travel agent and see where your packet is, might be sitting on their desk ?? Good Luck , you want your packet soon, it has the excursion book in it and your pre cruise docs include the immigration docs as well, but you can fill that out on line. Hope you get them soon.

Cori

We're on the Jan. 13th Coral. Our docs arrived almost a week ago. My TA said she was requesting them from Princess to deal with them before she leaves on her Christmas vacation - a cruise of course. And yes - we did our doc dance.

reply to NewInnskeeper - no we are leaving on Jan. 14th from Port Everglades on the Caribbean doing Eastern. We were in your lovely city in July visiting cousins and a wedding in Vancouver. Hope you have a great trip.

Sunflower, I am JEALOUS!!! I'm sailing on the Sun Princess in Feb. 2006. I'm taking some comfort knowing that Princess has posted our shore excursions online, so I'm pouring over those now getting hyped for when I will be sailing, which is in 2 months 2 weeks and from the time of this posting 22 hours - not that I'm counting the days.:D

Hi everyone:) So I've finally stopped dancing around the house....much to the hubbie's delight.....I do believe he thinks I've lost my mind.

We have done all inclusives for about 8 years so we feel like this a great adventure for us. All these posts, and fun things to do....so little time:o

I have to admit I'm a little nervous about how I'll handle the motion, and hoping it does not effect me tooo much. I'll have to pack every option out there, I don't want to miss one second on this trip feeling unwell:) I have far to many places to see.....hehe.

To everyone leaving soon, and waiting for there next cruise date...enjoy all the fun in waiting and planning.

Happy travels to all!!

SF

Archived