Price changed after deposit

Has anyone had this happen? Made my reservation on Friday, Diamond discount plus current deal. Made required deposit. When I went back to look at my reservation today, the price had changed on the Vacation Summary. It was now $700 more expensive! I called the Crown and Anchor folks and they were able to correct it, changed it all back to the correct figures. When I asked if this would have been caught, and corrected, when the final invoice came due, the rep said, "probably not." So... make sure you know your exact price and re-check it before you pay your final payment.

Same thing happened to me this weekend. I called and it was quickly fixed. The customer service rep told me that there was a glitch in the system and that anytime I see that happen that I need to call back to get it fixed. This might be frustrating for the next few months (14 months actually) until we sail.

Wow. This is awful. I am on top of all my family's invoices for trips including my mohers but I can tell you if the price shot up a few hundred, maybe even $700 depending on the day, she would just pay it without thinking. This is so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow. This is awful. I am on top of all my family's invoices for trips including my mohers but I can tell you if the price shot up a few hundred, maybe even $700 depending on the day, she would just pay it without thinking. This is so bad.

I wonder how many others would pay without batting an eye.