Flights In & Out of San Juan

Darcy03231

Just a heads up everyone to keep a watch on your flights. I'm on the 10/28 sailing and our flight home was canceled today. We were able to get rebooked on the same day, just a much later flight. I called as soon as I got the notice and availability was limited.

thats what happened to my jet blue flight down. they cancelled my flight to sju on 11/17 they said they had to cut down on flights do to maria. what a load of b.s. i was able to rebook on united for the same day of course more it was more money. so i put in a claim on my insurance

Probably indirectly. As there are much less regular tourists traveling there, the flights won't be full, so the airlines just consolidated the flights to save money.

Our flight on the way home was pretty full, as were the rest of the flights that day. Saturday is when all the cruisers are going home.

Just an FYI for any Canadians flying in on West Jet,apparently they have cancelled all flights in and out of San Juan before January 13th. They said it is due to substantial damage to the airport :confused:. They are in the process of preparing the information to go out to the passengers booked on the flights. We were able to rebook on a similar Air Canada flight for a small increase in fare.

Just an FYI for any Canadians flying in on West Jet,apparently they have cancelled all flights in and out of San Juan before January 13th. They said it is due to substantial damage to the airport :confused:. They are in the process of preparing the information to go out to the passengers booked on the flights. We were able to rebook on a similar Air Canada flight for a small increase in fare.

Thanks DebbieActon. I stumbled upon the same thing yesterday. I was looking to ensure all was okay with my flight in December only to find out my flight home was cancelled and I was not notified. I booked through Air2sea and I see on their website they are still offering Westjet flights. :confused: And no one contacted me. I could have been out of luck if I hadn't done the research myself.

We plan on flying into San Juan from DFW on American Airlines in late January. I have been tracking the flight on FlightAware, and it appears that they have recently resumed services. It has flown the route on time consistently at least the last three days. I will continue to periodically check to see if this flight continues to be scheduled and making the flight. It appears to me that they may be close to resuming normal operations.

Canadians travelling from Toronto to San Juan. Westjet has cancelled all their Sunday flights to and from San Juan until further notice!

We had a return flight booked for April 15th and fortunately it works for us to rebook for the 14th. We were given a $300 credit and were able to book exit row seats for no charge.

Saturday flights are still going...

Canadians travelling from Toronto to San Juan. Westjet has cancelled all their Sunday flights to and from San Juan until further notice!

We had a return flight booked for April 15th and fortunately it works for us to rebook for the 14th. We were given a $300 credit and were able to book exit row seats for no charge.

Saturday flights are still going...

Further to this...Saturday WestJet flights are cancelled Nov 4th thru to January 6th - resuming January 13th. We are rebooked on AirCanada. It looks like Air Canada starts flying direct November 4th so we shall see...fingers crossed.

Further to this...Saturday WestJet flights are cancelled Nov 4th thru to January 6th - resuming January 13th. We are rebooked on AirCanada. It looks like Air Canada starts flying direct November 4th so we shall see...fingers crossed.

My Saturday flight was cancelled Jan 6th

American called us today. We were scheduled to travel from DFW to San Juan in late January to catch a Southern Caribbean cruise. The flight had recently resumed service and our morning flight has been flying consistently for about a week. Nonetheless they advised us of a change and we are now on an afternoon flight that arrives in San Juan around 9:30 pm the night before our cruise. Previously, American ran two daily non-stops from DFW to San Juan; it appears they consolidated into one daily flight. I would have preferred a flight arriving in the afternoon, but am grateful, for now, to at least see American getting organized for future travel to Puerto Rico. The cruise line has not communicated any changes to departure port or itinerary. Maybe I am too optimistic, but am hopeful cruises from San Juan will be viable by late January.

I could only guess why Delta has cancelled flights in March. Hopefully there are alternatives with American and Jet Blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Delta canceled 3/18 (with ZERO notification).

Which Delta flight from where ...?

I was booking a nonstop Delta from MSP to San Juan in March. They were running one flight each day.

Today, I cannot find that nonstop flight, but there are MSP-ATL-San Juan on the same date.

I heard on the news yesterday that Jet Blue was cancelling all of their flights to San Juan until next year.

I am not flying JetBlue but I have already been cancelled twice so I am paying close attention. This is all that was written about Puerto Rico recently on their website, doesn't look like they are cancelling.

Travel to/from Puerto Rico

Last Updated: 10/25/2017 1:00 PM ET

JetBlue continues to add extra flights in and out of Puerto Rico and other impacted areas as local infrastructure permits. Flights to and from Aguadilla (BQN) and Ponce (PSE) Puerto Rico to the mainland U.S. through Tuesday, October 31, 2017 are temporarily reserved for existing ticket holders only, while we clear the backlog of those customers who were impacted by cancellations.