Sapphire/scholarship @ Sea

rpinphx1

One of my tablemates took the digital photo class (it was not a basic class--more of an advanced class) it was $25 (I believe) and he really liked it, said he learned so much.

I took some of the free basic computer classes, liked the teacher, and picked up some hints. i was going to attend some of the charge classes, but never had time.

Many Princess cruises now also offer Life Improvement lectures, or some similar title, and these are free. Last winter on the Diamond, there was a series of lectures on investment strategies and another on ornithology -- we didn't attend these but did walk by the Explorers Lounge several times, and it was packed!!!

:) There was a series of classes in the Explorers Lounge on the history of jewelry which covered jewelry from the 1600's, 1700's and 1800's. Very interesting. There was a jewelry historian and artist on board doing the lectures this week, Dec 3-10.

Computer classes were also offered all week. They were $25/class and if you purchased 3 classes the 4th was free. I didn't attend them. They were offered in the wedding chapel and were set up with laptops for the students to work along with the instructor.

There were also ceramics going on all week by the covered pool. Seemed to also be well attended.

Laura

Archived