Chops cost on Allure

I know the everyday price for Chops is $49 pp. I also know that this price occasionally is less once onboard, when they offer reduced price specials. Any recent cruisers who have gone to Chops, and gotten one of these deals? Honestly $49 pp seems a little heavy, especially considering the up charge was considered "nominal" ($10-$12 pp) when Chops was first rolled out.

We did not see any 2 specialty dinners for $30 deal for the Allure sailing 2 weeks ago. We did the First Night Done Right but they only offered Giovanni’s and Samba Grill.

Only way we saw to get a discount on Chops was with the multiple day packages but nothing was 2 for $30.

I know the everyday price for Chops is $49 pp. I also know that this price occasionally is less once onboard, when they offer reduced price specials. Any recent cruisers who have gone to Chops, and gotten one of these deals? Honestly $49 pp seems a little heavy, especially considering the up charge was considered "nominal" ($10-$12 pp) when Chops was first rolled out.

They'll keep edging it upwards until it no longer books up. People seem more than happy paying it, as you can see from the replies you've gotten, so you can expect it to continue to creep up.

Guess people forget they've already paid for food in their fare, so they're really paying far more than $49/pp :cool:

We've noticed that it seems like they are more likely to offer a discount on the first day. Also, if the first discount they offer is not to your liking, make your own offer.

We did not see any 2 specialty dinners for $30 deal for the Allure sailing 2 weeks ago. We did the First Night Done Right but they only offered Giovanni’s and Samba Grill.

Only way we saw to get a discount on Chops was with the multiple day packages but nothing was 2 for $30.

Ok we be going on Allure in November and was wondering how this First Night Done à Right works.

Is it only $15 PP and the chose the restaurant? Not quite understanding how it works ?

Thanks in advance

Sea Ya

Eric

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ok we be going on Allure in November and was wondering how this First Night Done à Right works.

Is it only $15 PP and the chose the restaurant? Not quite understanding how it works ?

Thanks in advance

Sea Ya

Eric

Yes, the ship chooses the restaurant, but you can change space permitting. They may be limiting the restaurant choices to Giovanni's or Sabor.