Booking shows/dinner for multiple cabins?

emilyreid09

Hi all,

I am organizing my group of 7 for a sailing and had a small question.

Previously I have sailed with one other person in the same room as me, so I booked shows and dinners for our cabin. I am now sailing with 4 cabins but I don't know how I would book dinners and shows for all of us. Would I have to log in to their NCL accounts (each cabin) and book separately or is there a way to reserve dinners or shows for all 7 people from my own account?

I'm guessing the process for dinners and shows may even be different. Any info would help!

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When booking dinner, you simply give a number of how many will be having dinner.

For shows, you have to select each name. Since you can only select those on your booking, the others will have to do their own (or you log into theirs). But for shows, you aren't selecting specific seats or anything. They are all general admission. So even if they aren't all booked together, it doesn't matter.

Not sure about shows, but for dinners you can make one reservation under your name for all of them. Keep in mind, if you don't have a SDP and book Teppanyaki or Moderno, you will have to pre-pay for the dinners - if you have SDP you will not.

Thank you! 6 of us have the SDP so that should make it easier if we only have to prepay one person.

When booking dinner, you simply give a number of how many will be having dinner.

For shows, you have to select each name. Since you can only select those on your booking, the others will have to do their own (or you log into theirs). But for shows, you aren't selecting specific seats or anything. They are all general admission. So even if they aren't all booked together, it doesn't matter.

Do shows full up super quick? I wouldn't want to book 3 cabins for sat Tuesday night show and then by the time I log in to cabin 4 it's full.. I don't think it will fill that fast but I'm a bit concerned.

Thank you! 6 of us have the SDP so that should make it easier if we only have to prepay one person.

If you make the reservation under the name of someone who has the SDP, you will not have to prepay anyone. The one person will not have to pay until after dinner

this is true, but keep in mind, as mentioned if they do not have the UDP they will have to pay up front for some of the restaurants.

If you have the guest number for the other cabin, you can also phone guest services and they'll make all the reservations for you without charging your account.
And on the outside chance that you are placed on hold (which almost never happens) you'll get to hear the NCL theme song, "Freedom," performed by Pitbull. It makes the hold time fly by! :D