3 Open Cruise Limitation--NCL

Mike D.

That's for sure. Call and might get what you want.

Say an ODD thing on my NCL login. It has been this way for months. One of the bookings shows don't owe anything. Yet I know all we have done is just make the deposit back in May. Sit back and see if we get a 90 day email ?

And sometimes I think it depends on which agent you talk to and if they're willing to try to get you something extra. I do not call the same agent each time, but after all of these cruises I think I've talked to each of the Miami group at one point or another.

For your cruise that doesn't show an amount due, had you made a two CruiseNext deposit? I had one cruise that with the 'Tax-Free' promo would have been less than the $500 deposit without the gratuity owed on the UBP. If you go into that cruise on MyNCL you should be able to see what has been paid for. Perhaps you have a credit balance:confused:

Adding to above, I've gotten one price for an upgrade- then called back the next day and spoken to a different agent and got a better price. It doesn't hurt to talk to a different agent on a different day.

For another cruise, I saw that the price of my comped OceanView was now within a few dollars of the lowest priced Balcony. I called to see if I could get an inexpensive upgrade. The CAS agent put me on hold (talking to that supervisor again?) and then came back and gave me a free upgrade to balcony.

And sometimes I think it depends on which agent you talk to and if they're willing to try to get you something extra. I do not call the same agent each time, but after all of these cruises I think I've talked to each of the Miami group at one point or another.

For your cruise that doesn't show an amount due, had you made a two CruiseNext deposit? I had one cruise that with the 'Tax-Free' promo would have been less than the $500 deposit without the gratuity owed on the UBP. If you go into that cruise on MyNCL you should be able to see what has been paid for. Perhaps you have a credit balance:confused:

The amount paid/owed does not show at all. The dollar amount does show for the other cruises. See how weird ?

If no email dun. Then at 60 days. I will know for sure if I am going.