CAS Offer

cmurchake

Some itineraries/dates they have a promo that you can use 2 cruise next rewards towards your cabin, even for CAS. I used 2 towards one in July :)

We have used two CruiseNext certificates for three CAS cruises now. Must be a Balcony or above and booked six months or more in advance. Then if you watch the promos, it's a super deal with something like a 'Tax-Free' sale where your aren't charged for port fees & gov taxes. We used it to cover the admin fee and the 18% gratuities for the UBP and SDP.

We have used two CruiseNext certificates for three CAS cruises now. Must be a Balcony or above and booked six months or more in advance. ... We used it to cover the admin fee and the 18% gratuities for the UBP and SDP.

Maybe something has changed, but I have used the certificate on cruises booked less than 6 months out.

Also, just to clarify to other people, you do not apply it to any particular charge(s), but it is just a $250 credit on the account.

We have used two CruiseNext certificates for three CAS cruises now. Must be a Balcony or above and booked six months or more in advance. Then if you watch the promos, it's a super deal with something like a 'Tax-Free' sale where your aren't charged for port fees & gov taxes. We used it to cover the admin fee and the 18% gratuities for the UBP and SDP.

O man I never knew they had a tax free sale!!! That would be a great deal! I'll be watching hoping that pops up again :)

Maybe something has changed, but I have used the certificate on cruises booked less than 6 months out.

Also, just to clarify to other people, you do not apply it to any particular charge(s), but it is just a $250 credit on the account.

Yes, I should have clarified that you can use one for less than six months out. I love the extra savings by being able to use two for $500 off (net cost 250) for booking those balconies at 6 months or more out:D

It really pays to watch for the special promos when you are booking your CAS offer!

O man I never knew they had a tax free sale!!! That would be a great deal! I'll be watching hoping that pops up again :)

I've seen it twice now and it's been for certain ships and sailing dates. For one of them I was able to change/cancel a previously booked cruise for Escape in March to an Escape cruise in January that was covered by the tax free sale. Still had the same other promos and I added the 2nd CruiseNext certificate to it. (They had to credit the overpay to my credit card!)

Just keep your eye on that NCL promo page:cool: