Soda package

dippydoo

I am taking my first cruise with Princess in May on the Emerald. I am a big soda drinker. I typically get the soda card on all my cruises. Do you have to get your soda from a bar and if so, is the wait long? I have had this issue in the past on other cruise lines to the point it is not really worth it. Thanks in advance for your input.

It is definitely not available in advance. There are still some reports of it being available on some ships.

Hi Moki,

Maybe your right? All that I have read and a friend on the Crown Princess told me it’s not available.

Tony

Hi Moki,

Maybe your right? All that I have read and a friend on the Crown Princess told me it’s not available.

Tony

I'll let you know about Caribbean Princess in about 10 days. I won't post while on board...probably much to everyone's relief.

I've heard different things from different ships recently, so not sure what to believe. My own experience has been that it depends on which crew member I asked.

I'll let you know about Caribbean Princess in about 10 days. I won't post while on board...probably much to everyone's relief.

I've heard different things from different ships recently' date=' so not sure what to believe. My own experience has been that it depends on which crew member I asked.[/quote']

Thanks Moki,

Have a great time on the cruise!!! Forget the soda and have a pina colada instead :tropical-drink: :)

Tony

Thanks Moki,

Have a great time on the cruise!!! Forget the soda and have a pina colada instead :tropical-drink: :)

Tony

Mrs Gut got hooked on the virgin Pina Coloda via the soda and more package.

Hi, is the soda package the same price if you buy it on the ship vs. Buying online? Thanks, Greg

I bought it on the Crown Princess and think it was about the same price so easier to buy on board.

I think the breakeven is about 3-4 drinks a day so I may not buy it again considering that when you are on an excursion you may not make that number that day. It does however simplify things.

Basically at the bars and at dinner they look at the sticker and hand you whatever you asked for that is covered.

Depending on how busy they are at the bars you might have to wait a few minutes.