Question Regarding Specialty Dining on the Seaside

TravelinGert

I agree their website seems to have its share of glitches and is inconveniently down mostly on the weekends. But we've had nothing but excellent service onboard, top-notch cuisine - particularly in YC but also very good in MDR and buffet, and good customer service on the phone.

You know what they say about "You get what you pay for."

I can't get mine to load at all. I log in fine, but when I try to add dining etc it just brings me to my member info page. gah

I just checked out the site and managed to add an excursion to our upcoming cruise, HD. I'm using Safari.

I just checked out the site and managed to add an excursion to our upcoming cruise, HD. I'm using Safari.

I was logged in with my email address and it wasn't bringing up the cruise. I logged out and back in with my booking number and it is all there :)

I went YC by the way :) Christmas and New year 2018/19 on the Seaside. I cannot wait :)

Do you happen to know if the package for 3 meals can be used at lunch? Will they offer a similar menu at lunch that they do at dinner? We're booked in YC and last time on the Divina I didn't want to eat anywhere other than the YC dining room for dinner. But I think we'll want to try at least one or two of the restaurants on Seaside so we're debating getting the 3 meal package...

Thank you.

Just got off the phone with MSC. The dining package is for three dinners one in each restaurant for a total of $69 per person. When I booked agent advised I had to pick dates for the dinners times for dinners will be made when you board via MSC app or calling to restaurant booking number or on your TV if you do not download their app. It is a three course dinner in each of the restaurants drinks are not included unless you have the beverage package which makes sense. You may need to check on which beverage package you have because as I read the description for classic which is what I received when I booked it states not accepted in specialty restaurant. I upgraded to premium package for $56 per person for the entire cruise which is good anywhere and is for premium brands, special cocktails, and different hopefully better wine selection. Sign into MSC and read over enhance your cruise you need to log in to get to that point. Thanks for making me aware of the deal a great buy for $69 as the steakhouse is $75 by itself. Any questions

I think I am definitely going to plump for this package on Seaside. I really want to try the seafood and steak restaurants, And kinda want to try Yamaguci's offering, so this will be perfect for that. As long as I can book the restaurants once I know when the 'gala' evenings are (don't wanna miss them), I'll be grand :)