Is there a secret to Vibe passes?

Jcastle431

18 hours ago, pup931 said:

As a Haven passenger, I feel like we have to purchase Vibe passes because the Haven pool area being over run with children. I believe the Vibe has its appeal as an Adults Only. Thats why we purchase the pass. I wish the Haven did have an adults only like Disney does but they dont so here we are.

Vibe doesn't have a pool though, so what you are really replacing is the Haven sundeck, which is for ages 16+ only, with the Vibe sundeck, which is adults only. Not that you can't, I just didn't want you to think you were getting something you weren't.

32 minutes ago, LrgPizza said:

Vibe doesn't have a pool though, so what you are really replacing is the Haven sundeck, which is for ages 16+ only, with the Vibe sundeck, which is adults only. Not that you can't, I just didn't want you to think you were getting something you weren't.

That depends on which ship it is. The only ship with VIBE I have been on is Breakaway and there is no hot tubs on the Haven sundeck so VIBE gives a adults only area with hot tubs and a bar. VIBE was perfect for us when San Juan was cancelled because of bad weather when going south from New York.