Riverside Hotel to Fort Lauderdale Pier

js

Hi.

I have booked the Riverside hotel for our pre cruise night stay before our Allure cruise in August.

How far away is the hotel from hhe pier? Im just hoping I didnt book a hotel too far away.

There will be 11 of us, possibly 18, and thought Las Olas Blvd. would be good especially since its my sisters birthday that day but if its too far I will change it.

Thank you.

Hi.

I have booked the Riverside hotel for our pre cruise night stay before our Allure cruise in August.

How far away is the hotel from hhe pier? Im just hoping I didnt book a hotel too far away.

There will be 11 of us, possibly 18, and thought Las Olas Blvd. would be good especially since its my sisters birthday that day but if its too far I will change it.

Thank you.

This is my go to place when in FLL

LOCATION is awesome. We walked took trolley and the river taxi everywhere

You have to take the river taxi. It's like transportation and a tour all in one! Rates cost less after 5 pm. Tons of bars and restaurants in a couple blocks radius. We were even able to walk to the performing arts center and watched a Broadway musical!

It's a short taxi ride to the pier and was easy peasy. I believe last time there we purchased shuttle transportation right from the hotel and was easier and cheaper than taxi.

I absolutely love Riverside and am looking forward to stay again soon!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

This is my go to place when in FLL

LOCATION is awesome. We walked took trolley and the river taxi everywhere

You have to take the river taxi. It's like transportation and a tour all in one! Rates cost less after 5 pm. Tons of bars and restaurants in a couple blocks radius. We were even able to walk to the performing arts center and watched a Broadway musical!

It's a short taxi ride to the pier and was easy peasy. I believe last time there we purchased shuttle transportation right from the hotel and was easier and cheaper than taxi.

I absolutely love Riverside and am looking forward to stay again soon!

Thanks so so much! When my cousin asked me this evening for the hotel (they will be our 12-18 family members) I started wondering if it was close enough to pier. When I booked for my immediate family, my mom and sisters family, I had location in mind more than distance to pier but now happy to hear its great for both.

I called the hotel directly when I booked and got our rooms ar $109 each and dont remember when Ive ever paid so little so that got me wondering too lol

Thanks so much!

Thanks so so much! When my cousin asked me this evening for the hotel (they will be our 12-18 family members) I started wondering if it was close enough to pier. When I booked for my immediate family, my mom and sisters family, I had location in mind more than distance to pier but now happy to hear its great for both.

I called the hotel directly when I booked and got our rooms ar $109 each and dont remember when Ive ever paid so little so that got me wondering too lol

Thanks so much!

Wow you got for a great price! I've seen them offering rooms in the $200-$300 range and up!

We like the Riverside a lot and were there again last week. The classic rooms are a bit rustic but clean. The staff there are very accommodating. We stayed after disembarking our ship and they let us have a room at 9:30 am! Also, I like their concierge transportation too

We were going to Uber to the airport , and then Uber implemented their stupid surge pricing, so we contacted the bellman there and he called us a van to take us to the airport for $25, which is exactly what Uber cost ... The van was and would have accommodated many more. You could probably arrange a few vans through their concierge for your party of 19 to go to the port. I think it is something like $8-10 pp if you arrange it through them. I could be mistaken.

The Riverside Motel is a great place in a great area of Fort Lauderdale. You also got the rooms for a great price. It’s also a short walk to Louie Bossi’s and not very far from Port Everglades. Everyone has given you excellent advice. The hotel can contact a car service that will get you to Port Everglades for a decent price. You seem to have everything covered. Relax and count down the days to your cruise.

As for, Louie Bossi’s, I have been down at my condo for the last two weeks. We had dinner there last Friday night. The place was noisy and packed as usual. There was a thirty minute wait for a table for two at 9:00PM. We enjoyed an order of a house salad and fried calamari which was one of the best I have ever had. Finished it off with Squid Ink Pasta with shrimp and a Pasta with Fresh Vegetables for my wife. Definitely a great place to go. Definitely call for reservations for a party of your size. Reasonable prices, excellent food, great drinks, and a noisy place to people watch.