Tried e-mailing for dinner tables

jsf

The last cruise I took (April 2017) I used the email and got a reply that they couldn’t implement any seating requests (e.g., table for two) in advance. Instead I was told I needed to request once on board. Previously I had no problem using the email for seating requests.

The last cruise I took (April 2017) I used the email and got a reply that they couldn’t implement any seating requests (e.g., table for two) in advance. Instead I was told I needed to request once on board. Previously I had no problem using the email for seating requests.

We're you in traditional dining for your April 2017 cruise?

We're you in traditional dining for your April 2017 cruise?

No. My time—just like my three previous cruises where the early email request worked fine.

In fact, the employee who responded to me in April is someone at RCI with whom I’ve corresponded previously on seating requests.

No. My time—just like my three previous cruises where the early email request worked fine.

In fact, the employee who responded to me in April is someone at RCI with whom I’ve corresponded previously on seating requests.

Interesting, my understanding was that the rcldining email was for traditional only.

I requested seating on a specific deck and received a table confirmation and it was noted that I had MTD (because I had not considered which deck would be MTD). Since I didn't want MTD, I wrote a reply indicating my mistake in requesting the wrong deck and asked for a correction. The next day, they sent the confirmation but in "fixed" time dining.