Southern Caribbean Shore Excursions

ugogirl

We will be going to St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Grenada, Bonaire and Aruba. Our group of 16 adults varies in age from 45 to 72. What have been your favorite Princess shore excursions? Do you have any suggestions for non-Princess excursions. The interests of our group ranges from the active and adventureous to the less strenuous tour-type thing and of course the middle-ground of the beach with snorkeling (and drinks with umbrellas in them)! Thanks for any input!

I'm looking at that itinerary for the Crown in '07 because of the different ports. I have been to St. Thomas several times. Non-Princess: I like Coki Beach. It's a quite beach with a bar/small restaurant. Not the best snorkeling, but you can snorkel there. If you like to sail, I did The Winifred twice. It is a private sail for 6 maximum, so not all 16 could go. Capt. Sharon may be able to arrange other sailboats to go with The Winifred. It is a relaxing sail about 1 1/2 hours, then a great snorkel, lunch with drinks, and the sail back. That is one of my all-time favorites.

...I will continue to scour the boards under ports of call but I'm looking for people that did Princess tours and what they have to say. I tend to do non-ship excursions but want to direct folks in my group that are newbies and should probably stick to ship tours. Thanks!

Archived