Alamo and Enterprise no longer give free shuttles to Port Everglades, who does?

Hello cruisers, I just found out that both Enterprise and Alamo have ceased offering a free shuttle to or from port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale. Does anyone know of a car rental company that DOES give a free shuttle to the port? If not, uber or a taxi?

Hertz from Crown Plaza Hotel

Avis from Pier 66

Budget on 17th in shopping center next to Renaissance Hotel

Sixt further up 17th.

Thrifty/Dollar just out western port exit.

We always use Budget as we've got to know their locations, never had an issue with them and their office is near the port and the shuttle is every 30 mins.

Likewise with us and Avis, we've had very good luck with their Pier 66 location.

Alamo has pick up and drop off at the pier. Use "Port Everglades" as the location rather than Ft. Lauderdale. Here is the information we received for our Alamo reservation:

Follow these steps when you arrive at Port Everglades (FLLP71)

alamo.pngAfter exiting the cruise ship, please proceed to the shuttle bus/ bus pick up area.

An Alamo branded shuttle bus will be available to take you to our rental location that is 1 mile from the port of call. Shuttles are running continuously during all cruise departures/ arrivals and all business hours of operation.

If you have any questions or concerns during our normal business hours please call 1-954-524-8201 or after hours at 1-888-826-6893.

We used Alamo this past August.I had made a reservation for pick up at FLL after our cruise was over.We took the shuttle from terminal 18 to the new location not far from the pier and had no issues at all even though out reservation was for FLL and not PE.The shuttle runs about ever 10 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

We are using Budget. They have a shuttle right at the pier. If you book through the FT. Lauderdale location, then you have to get your own transportation to the rental center which is on 17th St. Maybe a five minute ride. When you go onto their website it may show two locations. Ft. Lauderdale and Port everglades. Port Everglades is just a shuttle to the Ft. Lauderdale location. If you book through Ft. Lauderdale I was told you can't use the shuttle at the pier to the Ft. Lauderdale location not pick up your vehicle.

Thank you all for the information. My problem is I am renting in Ft Lauderdale and returning the car to Melbourne, fl. These locations charge a lot more for the rental, like over $100 for an economy. I think I'm better off taking an uber or cab to the airport and renting from there.