Curacao Actief?

canadarocks

Has anyone toured with this company lately? A search just gets me comments from years ago. :confused:

Canadarocks,

Where were you looking for comments on this tour company?

I agree with what you are saying re CC, howewver If you go to TripAdvisor and look up Curacao, Things to do, Tours, you will find 146 tours of Curacao; Curacao Actief is listed as number 20, with a rating of 97% (excellent & very good) and has 221 reviews, including quite a few from 2017. They offer a number of tours and airport/hotel transfers so there may not be many reports covering the activity you may be interested in.

I was looking at their east west tour, but I am not that happy with where they stop for lunch, and I don't much like the idea of paying in full up front, so I am still mulling over whether or not I should book with them, or whether to ask them a few more questions.

NAGooner

• 2 weeks later...

Sent them a e-mail yesterday Nov 6 ,2017 .

One of the things we judge any new vendor on is their attention to answering e-mails in a timely basis .Any vendor who drags their feet in replying to our e-mails ,we do not go any further with them & look elsewhere . This doesn't happen that often but it does happen .

There are always alternates . Also we never will pay 100% upfront to any vendor nor a deposit . If they are interested in doing business ,we will give them the numbers of people from our Roll Call that will be on their tour

mcrcruiser,

Don't know if you have received a reply to your email, they are usually pretty quick, but if you are still intertested in touring with them you may want to check out their "Terms & Conditions".

As they want an upfront payment we went looking for their cancellation terms. If you don't turn up for the tour you forfeit the money you previously gave them (usual stuff), but no mention as to what happens if the ship does not make port. You have to input a related web site to access this document - it looks like they either have a lawyer in the family or have have had some unfortunate dealing with previous customers, it must work for them as it hasn't been updated since 2007.

NAGooner

• 2 months later...