Voom surf and stream

seacats

If you log in with another device, the current device will get kicked off and you will need to relog on again.

Not sure if the sale is still going on, but we just got a 5 device plan for less than $20/day total. So $4 per device, per day. They have really good deals on the multi-device plans.

When you check in, they give you an access code on a slip of paper. Its a unique identifier. When you connect to the wi-fi, it will redirect you to a portal for the wi-fi. You click in the link that says enter access code and once you do that, you're online.

If you log in with another device, the current device will get kicked off and you will need to relog on again.

Thank you for the additional information!!!

I'm thinking that's a pricing glitch - never heard of anything close to that in pricing for VOOM.

Just checked, it's 4 devices, sorry. My math is terrible anyways. :) $8.46/ea. I thought it was 1 + 4... doesn't matter as we only need 4. Someone in our roll call mentioned an internet sale so I grabbed it. I was at $315 for the week so saved me about $75.

Of course, with our onboard credit, internet was $13 for the week, lol. Just thinking about our last NCL cruise, where the "free" internet perk cost like $200 each to upgrade to unlimited, and it was slow internet.

voom.png

I just paid $11.99 per day for S&S on 1 device for my upcoming Jewel cruise. The 4 device plan came out to 9.99 per device. If it goes lower, I'll cancel my 1 device plan and treat the rest of my group to internet. If it doesn't, they're on their own. LOL