Grandeur Deck 2 OV cabin question

I know I've seen it somewhere, a list of the cabins that have the porthole windows instead of the larger squares, but I can't find it.

We are currently booked into 2082, and would like move closer to the forward elevators. How far forward can we go before we run into those porthole windows?

I know I've seen it somewhere, a list of the cabins that have the porthole windows instead of the larger squares, but I can't find it.

We are currently booked into 2082, and would like move closer to the forward elevators. How far forward can we go before we run into those porthole windows?

The best way to figure this out is to pull up the deck plans plus a picture of Grandeur's exterior. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The first four on each side have the portholes: 2008 to 2014, and 2508 to 2514. Beyond that, cabins have a square window.

Thank you, exactly what I was looking for.

The best way to figure this out is to pull up the deck plans plus a picture of Grandeur's exterior.
Yeah, gave up on that pretty quickly, the images I was finding were horrible. Then I had people telling me that ALL OV cabins on deck have portholes... Knew the awesome people here would have the answer.