How many Chic nights on 15 night cruise?

kernow

We are sailing on Constellation 15 night repositioning cruise in just under 2 weeks time. It will be our first Celebrity cruise since the change to Chic nights and I was assuming that we would have 3 of them. I've just seen mentioned on another thread that there are a maximum of 2 Chic nights, is this still correct for a longer cruise?

Thanks,

Julie

I know this might just be me and our family. Where they have 1,2,3 Chic nights. I'll be wearing the same outfit. 98% of the passengers I will never see again. When we cruise with our greater family we have also said wear the same outfit. Why bring clothing if your only going to wear it one time on a cruise.

I know this might just be me and our family. Where they have 1,2,3 Chic nights. I'll be wearing the same outfit. 98% of the passengers I will never see again. When we cruise with our greater family we have also said wear the same outfit. Why bring clothing if your only going to wear it one time on a cruise.

Agree completely especially since the ships that are holding three chic nights are violating Celebrity's written policies. Good old Celebrity, consistently inconsistent. There are people however who wouldn't be caught dead in the same outfit more than once on a cruise and the ships violation of policy can cause a problem. If the written policy was three and they cut it to two, not a problem but when its two and they add one, you can get caught off guard.

From the website:

All cruises that are 7 nights or longer will feature two Evening Chic nights. Any cruise 6-nights or shorter will feature one Evening Chic night. All other nights of the cruise will feature Smart Casual attire. Celebrity Xpedition will continue to feature casual attire for the entire cruise.