Harmony OTS / Secluded Spots

My wife, daughter and I will be on the Harmony in a couple of weeks, our first time on a ship of this size and expanse.

Previously we've been on Voyageur Class and Freedom Class ships -- and we love the secluded spots we've been able to find on those ships. One example is Deck 4, where we can sit outside on comfortable chairs, sipping a drink, while reading or talking. It's VERY quiet, with only the occasional crew member or passenger passing by, and we are at "see" level and enjoy watching the cruise ply through the water.

Are there any similar "secluded / quiet" spots on Harmony? We've been looking at the deck plans and frankly are overwhelmed at what's there. We plan on exploring of course but some tips before we get on board would be most welcome.

Thanks to all,

Michael

I'd say that the closest thing to deck 4 on Voyager/Freedom is the aft part of deck 5. Nice view of the wake and some lounge chairs there (at least on Oasis and Allure).

That sounds great, sir ... we love that part of the ship, and if it's quiet then we are definitely there!

Thanks!!

Michael

That sounds great, sir ... we love that part of the ship, and if it's quiet then we are definitely there!

Thanks!!

Michael

Should be reasonably quiet ... except when Aquatheater shows are going on.

I really like Dazzles as a quiet indoor space during the day. It is beautiful and has a huge window overlooking the boardwalk. It is sometimes used for functions and private events, though, so may not always be available. We had our CC Meet & Mingle there on both Harmony and Oasis.

Central Park is also very pleasant to sit in for a drink, although you can get some noise from the pool deck.