Stanley the Stowaway Bear

Chad_O

Does anyone know if I can order a Stanley Bear to be placed in my niece's cabin before her family boards for a Jan 2018 cruise on the Crown. I couldn't find a proviso on the website and was hoping for any insight.

Yes you can. I did it for my granddaughter. I called Princess 1-800-774-6237 and ordered it over the phone.

Tony

Yes, I ordered it for my niece (part of the kid's package) and they had it in the room for her. I'm not a big fan of stuffed animals (or really bears for that matter) but it's so cute and SOFT that I had to buy one for myself. He sits on my bed and is adorable. (and I'm 47 years old!!!) It's a great purchase.

Edited by Bollycats
Missed a word

Yes, I ordered it for my niece (part of the kid's package) and they had it in the room for her. I'm not a big fan of stuffed animals (or really bears for that matter) but it's so cute and SOFT that I had to buy one for myself. He sits on my bed and is adorable. (and I'm 47 years old!!!) It's a great purchase.

The kid's celebration package is a good value - it's only a couple dollars more than just the bear and you get the gummy bears and inflatable ship. I ordered it for my mom on our upcoming cruise (she collects teddy bears).

The kid's celebration package is a good value - it's only a couple dollars more than just the bear and you get the gummy bears and inflatable ship. I ordered it for my mom on our upcoming cruise (she collects teddy bears).

I just looked at your blog and read your introduction. Cannot seem to navigate beyond the intro. Is there more or did you just start it? Looks like fun!

I just looked at your blog and read your introduction. Cannot seem to navigate beyond the intro. Is there more or did you just start it? Looks like fun!
I just started it. Sailing on the Caribbean Princess later this month and will have a bunch of posts.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

BREAKING NEWS: Dateline Skagway, AK. A stowaway was discovered on the Ruby Princess on September 16, 2017. The Captain of the ship ordered the stowaway to a dingy that the ship brings for the purpose. The dingy safely made it to shore with the stowaway aboard. This is when the trouble starts. One, Mary Davies of Skagway shot the stowaway from approximately 50 yards. The stowaway was found dead shortly after and has been prepared for "rug" status for Mary Davies' livingroom. Ms. Davies will not face any charges as she had a valid hunting permit.