First cruise gift ideas

ultrafighter

My bff and her husband are going on their first cruise in February, and I may be more excited than she is... Haha I want to do something special for them and need ideas. A physical gift? Cruise Cash? Something delivered to their stateroom? I thought about checking to see if AARP still had Carnival gift cards, but the $100 minimum is kinda steep for us right now.

My bff and her husband are going on their first cruise in February, and I may be more excited than she is... Haha I want to do something special for them and need ideas. A physical gift? Cruise Cash? Something delivered to their stateroom? I thought about checking to see if AARP still had Carnival gift cards, but the $100 minimum is kinda steep for us right now.

Why not give them a Carnival gift card? You can buy them in various denominations at many stores or online. You can pick an amount that fits your budget.

https://carnival.ourgiftcards.com/

Alternatively, you could purchase something from Carnival Fun Shop for them. They have lots of different options.

https://www.carnival.com/funshops

How thoughtful of you to send a gift to your friends.

You could put together a cute gift bag to give to them prior to departure ~ buy an inexpensive tote she can use on the ship and fill it with stuff. It wouldn't have to be that expensive, and you can find a lot of things at the dollar store...sunscreen, fun sunglasses, lip balm, Alka Seltzer;p, seasickness meds, maybe some snacks for the plane if they are flying. They are each allowed to carry on a bottle of wine, a cork screw is useful for enjoying the beverage in your cabin. :) Two travel mugs for on the ship for coffee or cold drinks, maybe with a beachy theme...there are lots of things you could include.:cool: