NFL playoff games

JaxsMama

Magic does not have a real sports bar like some other ships, it's more of a cough bar. Not being a smoker, it is quite disgusting in there. We watched the games in the bar across from the deli outside, very nice and fresh air.

Usually shown in the Sports' Bar. Luckily (being a Giants fan) I won't miss any games.

I'm sailing on the Vista Super Bowl Sunday, I was really hoping we'd make it . . . if we lose to the 49ers this weekend, I'm going to find some sand to stick my head in!! :o

Here's an idea. Why not skip the game and enjoy your cruise. Why watch a bunch of thugs insult our military and flag while protesting the police officers that protect us.

And on this Veterans Day, why dont you take your BS to a political site, your views have nothing to do with cruising. My son is an Inspector with the NYPD, and my Dad was a wounded Vet from WWII, and they both had a hand in preserving our country's freedom, which includes the right to have various opinions on a subject. In this case, no one is disrespecting what my son works for or what my Dad fought for.

Your ignorance on why some people are protesting is appaling. Go thank a Vet in a VA Hospital instead of mouthing off here.