Crown Grill online reservations

Chad_O

Hi, I tried to use online booking to make reservations for the CG on the Crown for a Jan 2018 cruise. We are a party of 9 (6 adults and 3 children) the website allows for only 8 covers. Has anyone ever booked online for more than 8 either online or in person? I had wanted to be seated together but it looks tricky to me now. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Hi, I tried to use online booking to make reservations for the CG on the Crown for a Jan 2018 cruise. We are a party of 9 (6 adults and 3 children) the website allows for only 8 covers. Has anyone ever booked online for more than 8 either online or in person? I had wanted to be seated together but it looks tricky to me now. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Have one person book for qty 1, same time. Then just call dine line on embarkation and let them know you are together.

That’s what we did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it about how much the kids could eat, or how they may behave - and be honest

I'll be honest: it's how they may behave. If I'm paying an upcharge for a specialty restaurant, I don't want your holy terrors having meltdowns at the next table.

We did it three weeks ago on the coastal cruise. There were 18 of us and we booked the Crown Grill. I booked for eight and two others reserved the other ten. The staff could not accommodate us at one table but did a fine job of getting us all in the same area. We had a great time..

The kids are 9,11,and 12. They are terrors.They monopolize deck chairs for hours, board elevators before others exit, try to cheat the Premium beverage package system, and are super competitive at trivia. In short I suspect they will fit right in.

Also, how old are the kids? CG might not be a suitable venue for children under 8 or so. They pay 1/2 price, but surely wouldn't eat enough to justify the cost.

My kids love the Crown Grill.

They have been going for years. The youngest always gets the seafood, and he eats it all. He's a picky eater too, and he's been going since he was 4. My kids are very well behaved and know how to be appropriate at dinner at a restaurant.

I'll be honest: it's how they may behave. If I'm paying an upcharge for a specialty restaurant, I don't want your holy terrors having meltdowns at the next table.

Agreed. When the kids were little (2 years old), we'd leave the MDR if they were being fussy. If I had to leave a wedding or funeral because they were being fussy, DH or I would walk out with them. We've always been very considerate of those around us. In the end, they quickly learned to behave appropriately in public because they prefer to participate. They are now 14 and 9 and we have no problems with them at all.