Port Canaveral Car Seat Rentals

TBone2K

I'm going to try again because the first time I posted I had the port wrong.

Does anyone have a recent experience with renting a car seat around Port Canveral? We are there as a port of call, and being picked up, but need to get DS a car seat. The local rent-all type of places won't rent for just a day and the car rental places that I have called don't rent a car seat on it's own.

I have read others saying they were able to rent a car seat for a day, but my search didn't turn up anything recent.

Thanks!

You might check the family cruise board to see what others have done in a similar situation.

I would bring my own car seat - that's the only way to be sure that it is properly sized, maintained and installed.

child old enuf for a booster versus a car seat?

there are 'travel booster seat' options which are quite small (they inflate partially)

and this is a full car seat, that folds small enuf to fit in airplane overhead storage according to the listing

https://www.target.com/p/yumi-folding-booster-ndash-moto/-/A-50219476?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Baby+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Baby&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9011831&gclid=Cj0KCQiAlpDQBRDmARIsAAW6-DMZ3EwAhnqK1xJmGVLnhUCIzF1yF5sdWC93f0PQ79omjsiIOmWtKeoaAiAwEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds