how do I access access another reservation?

bfamily4

Hi everyone. We are a family of 5 with an upcoming cruise in Jan 2018. When I booked the cruise through RC, I was informed that we would need 2 reservations b/c we are a family of 5. They put 4 of us in 1 reservation and the baby in another. I noticed when I was online that RC wouldn't let me access my baby's ressie b/c I have a different last name (DH and kids have the same last name). Is there a way to get around this? Do I have to call Royal to do online check in for my infant? I've also been reading (on this board) about payments that were paid in full and not showing up online so I wanted to check this for myself since I paid in full last week. TIA

I am interested in this also. I am cruising in December with 6 in a suite. I ended just creating an account for one of the people in the other reservation for the purpose of online check-in. Is there a better/different way to handle this?

Three years ago, our daughter and husbands sister were sharing a cabin, I had their booking # so was able to put in her name and booking # to access their booking and to also double check the information after they had done their On line check in. I merely selected already booked then Online check In. I am surprised they put the child in a separate booking. In regards to your payments, make sure you are sent a final confirmation Invoice showing you are paid in full and bring that with you on boarding day in case there are any questions.

Hi everyone. We are a family of 5 with an upcoming cruise in Jan 2018. When I booked the cruise through RC, I was informed that we would need 2 reservations b/c we are a family of 5. They put 4 of us in 1 reservation and the baby in another. I noticed when I was online that RC wouldn't let me access my baby's ressie b/c I have a different last name (DH and kids have the same last name). Is there a way to get around this? Do I have to call Royal to do online check in for my infant? I've also been reading (on this board) about payments that were paid in full and not showing up online so I wanted to check this for myself since I paid in full last week. TIA

You should have received copies of the guest confirmation produced by Royal when your payment was made. Call and ask for copies from both reservations be sent to you. The res's should be linked. If you didn't make the res's then whoever did can ask to have them emailed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

thanks! I was able to access my baby's ressie after all and do his online check-in. the only thing I couldn't do was save it to my "cruises account" b/c my name isn't on the reservation. Weird b/c I was the one who made the ressie. oh well, at least I was able to access it. thanks everyone for your help!